When you enroll as a Corporate Cleaning Group franchisee:
- We’ll help get you up and running. We offer business training and support to include: marketing, research, and sales support. And if you have an existing business you’d like to convert to the Corporate Cleaning model, we’ll support that transition as well.
- You’ll receive an excellent all-in-one system of administrative support tools. This easy to-use system give you all the nuts-and-bolts forms, operations manuals, employee manuals, and training manuals you’ll need to run your cleaning business.
- Your operating costs remain low. We already have national janitorial contracts in place, and our inside sales team will work to help further build your new Corporate Cleaning Group franchise.
- You'll have a startup advantage. You'll be backed by our longstanding national presence and trusted reputation, and our focus on niche commercial cleaning services will further differentiate you from the competition.
What to expect next?
- An introduction call is held to align on the interest level and fit for the role.
- If both parties are interested, a Go-to meeting / Power point presentation will be held to provide a more in depth overview of Corporate Cleaning Group and the Franchise opportunity.
- Financial intro call with Director of Operations takes place.
- Franchise Disclosure Documents go out.
- Discovery Day is set with Candidate.
- Franchise Agreement is signed.
- In depth Operations and Sales Training is held.
To learn more about owning a Corporate Cleaning Group Franchise please complete the form below or call us now at 888-813-0246.